Saona Island, the Caribbean vacations that you were waiting for!! BAVARO HOTELS
- Physical difficulty: EASY
- 8 Hours
- Booking Cut off: 1 days
- Punta Cana
Imagine a place when you can enjoy of wildlife, explore and relax; watching green parrots, Hawks, manatees, dolphins, palms, White sandy beaches, swim into turquoise clear waters and other things.
If you want to get a fabulous experience in the Caribbean and the Dominican Republic, The Saona Island is great, because is a full day excursion, is part of the National Park of the east and is inside your things to do in Punta Cana.
- Food and drinks
- National park entrance fee
- Bus fare
- Goods and services tax
- Round trip transportation.
- Drinks during the boat ride.
- Buffet Lunch, Dominican Typical lunch (meat, chicken and fish accompanied by rice, green salad, green fried, pasta, and as dessert tropical fruits).
- One-way catamaran, and back in speedboat.
- Entertainment onboard the boat.
What do I need to bring?
- Bottles of water
- Money, to purchase goods and souvenirs
What's Not included?
- Showers or changing rooms on the catamaran
- Chairs for children or babies in the units
- Bottles of water
- Tables on the island (only the VIP)
- Umbrellas or awnings on the island
- Chairs for babies on the island
- Floats on the island
- Photos (although you can buy a pack of photos on the island)
7:00 a.m.- Pick up Time.
The transportation will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel and take you to the meeting point where you will take the bus to Saona.
7:30 a.m. Meeting point.
Arrival at the meeting point, with toilets to use before taking the bus.
9:00 a.m.- Arrival at Bayahibe.
Arrival at Bayahibe, where you take the Catamaran to Saona Island, you can buy a small snack-type breakfast, in case you have not had before leaving your hotel.
9:30 am- Boarding the Catamaran.
Boarding the speedboat that will take you to the impressive Catamaran, accompanied by music and drinks, while you arrive at the Saona Island.
11:00 am- Arrival at Saona Island.
Disembarkation of the Catamaran to the speedboat that will take you at the Saona island, the time to enjoy the sun and bathe in the clear Caribbean waters.
12:00 pm- Buffet.
Opening of the varied Dominican buffet. Marvel at the Dominican flavors and the sea view, while enjoying of the warm weather and the fresh sea breeze.
2:00 p.m. - Embark the speedboat.
After resting, we are ready to embark the speedboat that will take you directly to a natural pool, where your "pool" style water will barely touch your chest.
3:00 p.m.- Arrival at the natural pool.
Arrival at the natural pool, where you can be part of the meeting between you and the fabulous, highly acclaimed starfish.
4:00 pm- Return to the meeting point.
The speedboat will take you at Bayahibe, where the bus return you to the meeting point, where you will take the transport of Kelly tours, ready to take you at hotel.
6:00 p.m.- Arrival at hotel.
Arrive at your hotel, ready for a shower and go to dinner and chat about your favorite part of the tour.