Venture with: Saona Island with Semi-Private Boat!
- Physical difficulty: EASY
- 8 Hours
- Booking Cut off: 1 days
- Punta Cana
Enjoy and admire the Saona Island, an exclusive tour. The transparency of the water in these two beaches (Playa Flamenco or El Canto de la Playa) is comparable to that of a pool, to such an extent that the shadow of the boats can be seen clearly. To this beach, only a few boats arrive from all the tours that exist today to Saona, so it is another different point in this VIP Saona. Also, we will visit Mano Juan. It will be a great adventure!
- Round Trip Transportation
- Speed boat, on the way to the island and back, (only for 26 people)
- Snacks and Drink during the boat ride.
- Visit Canto de Playa for 2 hours
- Visit Mano Juan
- Buffet Lunch, Dominican Typical lunch (meat, chicken, and fish accompanied by rice, green salad, green fried, pasta, and as dessert tropical fruits)
- Natural Pool ( possible view to starfish )
- Entertainment on board the boat
What do I need to bring?
Towels, sunscreen, sunglasses or lenses, cash to buy souvenirs, snacks and bottles of water.
What's Not included?
Children's chair in the van, van bathroom, shopping stalls, towels, sunscreen, sunglasses or sun hats, beach floats for children, sand toys for children.
Saona Island- Itinerary
First stop: Natural Pool and El Canto de la Playa. The adventure begins by going directly from the Natural Pool to El Canto de la Playa. There we will be 2 hours approx. with drink and picadera.\n
Second stop: Mano Juan\n
Third stop: Food A rich buffet awaits us, with grilled meat and fish, salads, pasta, and tropical fruits in season, and all this with unbeatable views of the Caribbean Sea. After lunch, we will still have time to take a nap on a lounger or bed barlines under a palm tree since this stop is 2 hours.\n
Fourth and last stop: Natural pool. When there are hardly any tourists left in the natural pool, we arrived, the whole area almost to ourselves. We can enjoy the experience with the starfish at our pace, seeing the beautiful sunset at a privileged time.\n